Membership – Voice of Brain Injury in Missouri
Make your Membership gift now - online or Print the Form.
Survivor Membership is Free. Please complete a Contact Us form and check the Survivor Membership box.
The Brain Injury Association of Missouri is making a difference every day, in every corner of the state. And it’s possible because of the increasing number of members.
Membership is the Voice of Brain Injury. Membership is extending our reach and expanding our impact for survivors and their families, for professionals and caregivers, and for the general public.
Your Membership in the Brain Injury Association of Missouri matters. It ensures that survivors of brain injury and their families have access to services, receive support and education to face new challenges, and celebrate accomplishments in their lives.
The Brain Injury Association of Missouri helps prevent brain injury by education of elected officials, the public, and coaches and school personnel.
Through your tax-deductible membership with the Brain Injury Association of Missouri (BIA-MO) you can help survivors of brain injury, their families and caregivers through support, education and advocacy.
In addition to helping 6,000 individuals through BIA-MO programs each year, you receive the following benefits with your 2016 BIA-MO Membership:
- Quarterly The Challenge magazine from the Brain Injury Association of America.
- Discount admission to the BIA-MO Annual Statewide Conference.
- Membership card showing your commitment.
- Knowledge you are helping to create a better future for survivors of brain injury.
- Membership is free for survivors of a brain injury by completing a Contact Us form and requesting a Survivor Membership below the Comments box.
Special Offers for Professional or Corporate Memberships:
Professional Members may “opt-in” to be listed on the Membership page of the BIA-MO website.
Corporate Memberships can be enhanced with a link from the BIA-MO website through a Membership Gift of $500 or more.
Corporate and Professional Members
Professional and Corporate Membership includes a one-year subscription to The Journal for Head Trauma Rehabilitation.
Becoming a new member or renewing your BIA-MO Membership is easy. Join now:
- Online - Click Here, then select Membership Gift. To participate in Professional Membership special offer, enter how your name should be listed in the Comment section of the on-line form.
- To have your corporate website linked from the BIA-MO website, for your Membership of $500 or more, enter the website address in the Comment section of the on-line form.
- Mail - Click here for form.
- Phone - Credit Card donations can be made by calling 314-426-4024 or 1-800-444-6443, Monday - Friday, 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM.
How does my BIA-MO Membership make a difference?